Weekly Boxes From
THOSE WHO HARVEST
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK, OUR DELIVERY AND COLLECTION OPTIONS HAVE CHANGED. PLEASE SEE THE “COLLECTION OPTIONS” SECTION BELOW FOR MORE INFO.
Every week we harvest seasonal organic fresh produce from our farm, gardens, and receive produce from neighbouring organic farms and a community farming group. We then package in minimal eco-friendly packaging and deliver it in boxes to various collection points in Cape Town; or direct to homes in Piket-bo-berg and Piketberg. Orders close at noon on Wednesdays. Boxes come in two sizes:
• Standard Box (recommended for 1-2 people) is R150
• Large Box (recommended for 2-4 people) is R220.
Occasionally we also offer optional seasonal Add-ons such as eggs, almonds, honey, flowers and konfyts.
Harvest Forecast for Boxes 13 / 14 August 2020
|Fresh Free-range Farm Eggs||
R25 per tray of 6
|Indigenous Medicinal Herb Packs||
R30 per pack of Buchu (Agathosma Betulina) / Kankerbos (Lessertia Frutescens) / African Wormwood AKA Umhlonyane and Wildeals (Artemisia Afra)
|Donation Bag of staple seasonal organic vegetables, to be donated to a soup kitchen or feeding scheme in Cape Town, Piketberg or Piket-bo-berg||
R30 per bag
✔︎ Long Beans
✔︎ Cocktail Tomatoes
✔︎ Sweet Potatoes
✔︎ Garlic Shallots
Total Value: R179
You Pay: R150
✔︎✔︎ Baby Marrows
✔︎✔︎ Cocktail Tomatoes
✔︎✔︎ Sweet Potatoes
✔︎✔︎ Garlic Shallots
Total Value: R267
You Pay: R220
● Fresh Free-range Farm Eggs: R25 per tray of 6
● Indigenous Medicinal Herb Packs: R30 per pack of Buchu (Agathosma Betulina) / Kankerbos (Lessertia Frutescens) / African Wormwood AKA Umhlonyane, Wildeals (Artemisia Afra)
● Donation Bag of staple seasonal organic vegetables, to be donated to a soup kitchen or feeding scheme in Cape Town, Piketberg or Piket-bo-berg: R30 per bag
Thank you for your time.
Website made with love by those who harvest.